Ingredients: (serves 1-2 people)
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain or vanilla
- 1 ounce bittersweet or semisweet chocolate (optional)
- Other optional toppings: nuts, fresh fruit, shredded coconut, granola, jam and (of course) a cherry on top
- 1 scoop of your favourite LightWhey flavour per person
1. Peel the banana and cut it in half lengthwise. Place on a plate or in a long bowl. Top the banana with 1-2 scoops of your favourite LightWhey flavor. Add any other healthy toppings you’d like.
2. Use a double boiler to melt the chocolate, or place the chocolate in a small bowl and microwave in 30-second increments until melted. Drizzle over the banana split and serve.