- 1cup whole wheat whole wheat flour
- 2teaspoons baking powder bakng powder
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1tablespoon Honey
- 3tablespoons oil
- 1cup skimmed milk
- 2large Eggs
- 1 scoop of your favourite LightWhey flavour per person
1. Stir honey& oil together in a bowl.
2. Add milk& eggs& beat well.
3. Mix dry ingredients into the liquids until flour is moistened.
4. Heat a griddle or skillet over medium heat. Coat generously with cooking spray, oil,
or butter. Once hot, drop about 1/4 cup of batter on the griddle. Cook until the
edges look dry and bubbles begin to form on the center or sides, about 1 minute.
Flip and cook on the other side until cooked through, about 2 more minutes. Coat
griddle/skillet again with nonstick spray for each pancake or batch of pancakes.
5. Keep pancakes warm in a preheated 200F degree oven until all pancakes are cooked.
Serve immediately with your favourite flavor of LightWhey on top.